24/10/2008

Horse's head stuck in a tree...oh dear


Holy Jamoly

I can't believe it's already been a week since I last blogged, wow time goes soo quickly.
Every time I come to write something that is actually something to note down I forget what I wanted to say or even what I'm doing, this is why I never get anything done ! 

I do have one thing to share, it was perhaps the highlight of my week


Now before I possibly might offend any animal lovers, I want to clarify I found this funny not because of the pain the horse received (his jaw dislocated!) but just purely because...well look at it! it's visually a masterpiece! You can read more about it here


2 comments:

Orjana said...

haha i remember seein this in the metro! the fact the owner went to get the camera before he got help was kinda funny!

Lemon Shortbread said...

the things animals get into... the picture is quite funny too but I'm glad the horse ended up with minor injuries it could've been much worse!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails