27/11/2008

Craft Fair part 1

Sunday was great! 

So much fun & I made more monies than I thought I would which is nice & met some lovely people & ate waaay too many sweets but I did have a headache by end of day which was partly due to a day of over excitedness (it takes it toll you know!) mixed with the fact we were next to the music speakers (we were late so I considered it well deserved punishment!) which every now & again played that Alvin & the Chipmunks song which is perhaps...no IS THE MOST annoying xmas song EVER! 

I had such a pain in the bum journey there too :( I could go on & on & on about how poop the DLR is too (it took me 2.5 hours to get home Monday night!) but I won't because this post is about

HAPPINESS! 

So much stuff is happening I feel overwhelmed, everything in the last few weeks has gone so smoothly its lush!  

Photos tomorrow! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails