15/11/2008

Paper N Stitch


Today the 2nd Paper N Stitch exhibition opened & I am one of the participants! This is what it says on their 'about page' 

"Paper N Stitch is an online exhibition space that was created to promote talented artists, designers, makers selling handmade goods, and independent boutiques. The exhibition space is curated monthly and showcases the best of the best on an international level."

I like the last sentence best, anything with 'international' sounds fancy to me. I am simple like that :)

In today news, I am going to an Arts & Crafts market to gain inspiration/kick up the butt to get moving & thinking about our displaying skills for the craftwerk & WeMakeLondon shows because so far I have a sign & a few mismatched baskets! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails