08/09/2009

Spoonflower test swatches


Spoonflower (a custom Direct To Garment print company) had a 24 hour free swatches promotion a while back which obviously I took advantage of !
I'm quite happy with the results, the lines are really clear and the colours are quite close to the Jpeg I submitted although the purple is a bit more grey than I wanted and I'm not sure which fabric type I prefer.

The yellow Littleclouds is an organic cotton knit, the Jazzkitties swatch is organic cotton sateen and the real order is quilting weight...confused? So am I ! I don't really know the difference - help anyone?

For anyone interested the shipping times were pretty decent, took around 12 working days (roughly 3 weeks) to arrive, although my real order which I placed before the swatches have yet to arrive :(

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails