01/11/2010

New Stockists - La Belle Epoque & MakeRoom

MAKE ROOM - Netherlands


You can now get my tea bag coasters at www.MakeRoom.nl, a very cool online boutique that showcases a very modern, funky collection of home products. The site is only in Dutch but the site is still worth a visit for the looks alone. I love their slogan too !

La Belle Epoque - Hong Kong

This is 'La Belle Epoque', a tiny little treasure trove of handmade products. I feel honored to be one of the few designers stocked here as the shop is so cute!

It oozes the passion and dedication that handmade designers often possess and although the shop is small, you could spend hours in there viewing the work presented, some of the detail in the products is astounding, I literally felt like I hadn't made an effort with my things when put amongst the others (Look, I'm currently in the window!).

1 comment:

Carolina Grönholm said...

Congrats! It looks so great!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails