29/04/2011

New Stockist - Indie Cindy


In my last post I mentioned 2 new stockists, the first being 'The Maisonette' in Glasgow and the 2nd I didn't want to reveal until my 1st package had safely arrived and now it has...I can proudly announce it to be INDIE CINDY in Leeds, UK !

Indie Cindy is the creative baby of Rowan Grant of KitschenSink and the official launch party is THIS Sunday! (forget the whole Royal Wedding affair pffff!) So if your nearby or without anything to do skip down to the Birds Yard in Leeds to ahhhh over the pretty things on offer, some massive favourites are there including Love from Hetty and Dave, Magasin and FinestImaginary! The Facebook grapevine is also telling me that there will be delicious cakes from Off the Cuff Cakes to nibble on...now, if only teleportation exists !


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the big-up :)

lyptis said...

Hey man Awesome!! Congrats and stuff!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails