21/08/2009

Excited talk about slightly nerdy stuff.



Yesterday was an interesting day but my purse is crying of emptiness.

I tracked down the HK branch (In Kwun Tong) for Madeira products which I hear are one of the best supplies for Machine embroidery sundries & although it was a pretty big officey/factory headquarters type place I was able to go in & buy stuff without minimums and I got quite a lot of freebies!
The guy was really friendly too which was nice, I'm always
intimidated to go into these places because I feel like such a small fish because they usually cater for big manufactures, that I am not.

The 2 small spools & the magna glide bobbins (which don't work on my machine :S ) were freebies! He wanted to give me a box of the bobbins so am glad I didn't take them, small flat and that.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails