28/10/2009

Did I tell you how much I love stationery shops here?


Endless, joining number stamps, bargaineous too $60 / £5 !

Today was such a beautiful lovely day, got myself some more silk screens, white spray, more exercise books all in preparation for the Soho festivities.

So much to do and I don't know what to prioritise, my friends are coming to visit to right after and I need to vaguely prepare for that and I just realised my UK flight is only a month away now (time really flies) so we need to decide asap about what we are doing.

Do I want to go home for xmas....hmmm I really don't know!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

I love the stationary in Hong Kong too, and all the cute little things you can find in the markets for super cheap! I miss it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails